Welcome to the OCTGN Game Directory. For instructions to install OCTGN and the various games featured here, click the tabs above. To find more information on a specific game, click the game’s link on the right-hand sidebar. Below is a news feed, showing newest updates and posts from the game pages.
Hi everybody, in an effort to decrease the spam that’s been showing up here lately, I have added a new anti-spam plugin. If your account has been caught as spam and gets locked out, send me a message in the IRC chat (see the “Chat in IRC” header button above) with your username on here.
Jeremy Sheiko has been kind enough to do all the heavy lifting for adding the new set for SW LCG. Including even some automations!
Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
- Promos added - Should now contain all Promos released as of August 2014
- Rock and Rave Added - Prepare to unleash your Bass Cannons!
- Celestial Solstice Added - To the Moon!
- Mark Card as Pumped (F8) - Now automatically pushes the Pump card to go behind other cards.
- Inspired trigger will no longer count Inspired keywords on cards that are on the table but not in play (such as Inspired cards being used as Pumps).
Mala Tempora, True Colors, and Fear and Loathing are now uncensored and available to download from the data packs page. Upstalk and The Spaces Between have not been procured yet in censored form, so until then you can use the generated proxies.
Now that the last three cards have been spoiled in Gencon (A Secret Tunnel, Quickdraw Handgun, Tin Star), the OCTGN definition has been updated accordingly. You can find these cards in the deck editor.
Censored image pack has been refreshed to include their images as well.
Warhammer 40k Conquest is a 2 players Living Card Game based on the Warhammer 40000 Game Workshop universe and edited by Fantasy Flight Games.
Each players control a powerful warrior leading his armies into interplanetary warfare and must fight to gain the control of the Traxis Sector.
On this site you’ll find all you need to play Conquest online with OCTGN.
Feel free to check the header above for more informaiton, and the latest news and updates below.
Hey guys, the plugin is finally online !
Some changes had to be made to the GUIDs so you may have to remake your deck.
Sorry boys, that’s the price to pay to the Chaos God !
The Root Google drive for Image Pack and Documentation is here
- Click [Add Game Feed] in the Games Manager tab of OCTGN. Name the feed and provide the url listed above.
- Select the newly added feed, find the Warhammer 40k Conquest LCG plugin from the list, and click ‘Install’
More Documentation Soon
Originally released at GenCon this year, the Trouble in Tharbad AP is now available at FFG’s Webstore or your FLGS. It’s also now supported on OCTGN. Card text will be revealed in November, with the Image Pack coming in February.
I’ve also added a couple of RSS feeds to the sidebar. Now you’ll be able to see the latest news postings from FFG, as well as keep tabs on the latest episodes of the Cardboard of the Rings and Grey Company podcasts.
Vortex is now available on OCTGN, and the promo set has been updated as well. Image downloads can be found in the usual location.
Note that this set introduces Vortex Evolution creatures, which require 2 creatures to evolve into. The game scripting can already handle this functionality — simply shift-click the two creatures you wish to evolve and it will automatically place both of them underneath the Vortex creature.
The Spaces Between has now been rezzed on OCTGN and all card automations are scripted as always. There’s no censored image pack yet but that should be available shortly.
Some details on the tricker automations
- Targeted Marketing: Manual Use
- Cerebral Static: Won’t reduce Chaos Theory’s MU.
- Unscheduled Maintenance: Not Automated
- Information Overload: Only trace is automated, since the runner chooses what to trash for the subroutines.
- Scrubbed: Not Automated
- Energy Regulator: Just Announces
- Lag Time: Not Automated
- Encrypted Portals: Doesn’t add markers or anything.
Enhancements and Bugfixes for FiF! Take a look at the changelog to see what has changed and improved.