Welcome to the OCTGN Game Directory. For instructions to install OCTGN and the various games featured here, click the tabs above. To find more information on a specific game, click the game’s link on the right-hand sidebar. Below is a news feed, showing newest updates and posts from the game pages.
Hi everybody, in an effort to decrease the spam that’s been showing up here lately, I have added a new anti-spam plugin. If your account has been caught as spam and gets locked out, send me a message in the IRC chat (see the “Chat in IRC” header button above) with your username on here.
The Source is now rezzed in OCTGN. As always everything is automated with a few kinks (see below). Also in order to make Utopia Shard, I had to rework my Accessing Agendas code a bit to take into account the extra cost. So I decided to make a proper job and took into account cards like Fetal AI and NAPD Contracts. Those will now be taken into account during Agenda steal-cost calculations (but not stuff like Red Herrings though) and you will see this cost on the button you use to steal the agenda. Furthermore, if you don’t have enough money, the game will allow you to abort the steal.
More so, if you access an agenda in R&D but don’t steal it, the game will also inform the corp about it. So make sure you steal any agendas which don’t have a relevant cost.
Tricker cards in The Source:
- Markus: First subroutine just announces.
- Turtlebacks: Manual Use
- Shoot the Moon: Will rez all targeted ICE. Don’t exceed the tags!
- Self-Destruct will require that you target all cards in the server to get the appropriate trace value.
- Sage doesn’t put +1 tokens. Track strength manually.
- Ioxidae: Manual Use
- Due to the special circumstances on what constitutes a “Jack Out” in ANR its use is manual on an ETR or if the runner just presses ESC after seeing an ETR they cannot break to speed things up)
As always, enjoy!
The latest version brings with it a hefty amount of improvements and bugfixes that should make playing Doomtown:Reloaded on OCTGN a big easier and less mistake-prone
- Cheatin’ Draw Hands will now have a little icon to make it more obvious, without having to look in the chat.
- Upkeep will now prompt you to discard dudes you cannot pay
- Upkeep will now prompt you if you want to pay dudes with >3 upkeep
- Game will now remind you to pay your upkeep if you try to take a high-noon action.
- Game will not block continuing to High Noon if other players have not done their upkeep yet.
- Once all players do upkeep, game will automatically move to High Noon
- Scripted the Telepathy Helmet
- Added “I’m Ready” announcement (Ctrl+R)
- Unprepared will now boot spells
- Mendoza and Irving will now lose/gain GR when they call out.
- Scripted Plasma Drill and the other SB1 scripts
Particularly the extra cheating visual notication should cut down on the amount of times you have to ask your opponent if they were cheating in lowball. And the extra checks for upkeep will make sure you never mistakenly forget to discard that Steven Wiles.
Enjoy and let me know if you have any more feature suggestions.
mplain, one of the most prolific players online, went ahead and created this very useful guide on the basics of playing Doomtown:Reloaded on OCTGN. Pretty good as far as I can see and will definitelly help you get used to the engine faster.
If you find any areas in gameplay that can be improved, (or any bugs), don’t forget that you can directly send them to me and I’ll try to implement them.
Hi guys, again sorry for long time without any news or comments, still busy here.
I include new expansion Unaligned finally, also added few new corrections and Mythic vampires from The Return Storyline.
Fan sets also is updated with new Champions of Cagn unofficial expansion.
Hope everyone enjoy this release and contact me if found some bug.
The third adventure deck of the Skull and Shackles adventure path has been added, and there are some really fun (and really annoying to code) scenarios in this one! Find tons of plunder in The Brine Banshee’s Grave, or earn your place as a true pirate captain by winning The Free Captains’ Regatta!
We’ve also added a few new features to the game, chief among which is the handling of scenario loot when you win a scenario. From now on, when the scenario rewards include Loot cards, these cards will be automatically dropped onto the table after the scenario (provided you fulfilled the win conditions of the scenario, of course!)
Finally, we’ve added several of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Guild Organized Play scenarios to the game, and though you cannot use these in actual Organized Play (online play is NOT sanctioned at this time), they’re still very fun scenarios with a host of special scenario rules, and I highly recommend you check them out! To get access to the scenario text for these, you’ll need to buy a PDF of the scenarios from paizo.com. Here are some handy links: Adventure Card Guild Adventure 1: Lost at Sea, Adventure Card Guild Adventure 2: A Pirate’s Life
Let us know if you find any bugs by posting here, and enjoy the new adventures awaiting your crew!
Patch Notes 220.127.116.11
- Crystal Games Added – New set now available for your playtesting!
- Proxy generation improved. Can now properly display problems with a single requirement for the owner.
The race to the forge is on! This latest update adds support and the censored cards for Celebrimbor’s Secret — the 5th Adventure Pack in the Ring-maker cycle. Card text will be revealed in February, with the Image Pack to come in May of 2015. This release also brings the card text for The Three Trials and the Trouble in Tharbad AP’s.
Hey boyz, long time no see.
I just updated the plugin to include the new warpack “Howl of blackmane”, with the terrifying Ragnar !
Like always, changelog and censored cards can be found here
Have fun in the Traxis sector boyz !
Small update. The Denizens of the Underworld set images can be acquired here: http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/coclcg/call-of-cthulhu-set-images/
I’ll have the set info for The Sleeper Below available soon. Sorry it’s taking so long.