Due to frequent issues with long downtimes we will be moving hosting services at some point in the future. I highly encourage both users and game developers to use the shorter URLs when linking (externally and internally) to pages in this blog, to prevent broken links when the migration occurs. To do this, change “octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/” to “www.octgngames.com/” in the URL.
I have also created a twitter account for the site, follow @octgngames for updates and announcements.
Welcome to the OCTGN Game Directory. For instructions to install OCTGN and the various games featured here, click the tabs above. To find more information on a specific game, click the game’s link on the right-hand sidebar. Below is a news feed, showing newest updates and posts from the game pages.
Hi guys, one more time my apologies for long time without any news or comments, still busy.
I include new promo cards from Storyline Rewards 2015, also added The Red Sign 2015 cards.
Note, Red Sign storyline will influence future expansions, it is interesting to post the results of tables and the match information to help in the creation of new cards.
To send the results just use this template:
Please contact me if found some bug.
The 3.2.19 MTG game update brings Dragons of Tarkir and Duel Decks: Elspeth vs Kiora to the table.
Low-Res image pack for Dragons of Tarkir, as well as Hi-Res for Fate Reforged, have been added to the image pack uploads page.
Ok Boyz, some complicated stuff this time !
The fourth warpack is out, and playable, but you won’t download it automatically when you start octgn, because there’s a problem with the server hosting octgn game updates. Probably some Oddboy trying some Mork stuff…
So you can find the 22.214.171.124 update file on my drive, with the updated image pack aswell.
You then have to put the .nupkg file in your “local feed” folder in OCTGN (usually : C:UsersYourNameDocumentsOCTGNLocalFeed ) and restart octgn, which should then update Conquest to 126.96.36.199
Spread the word, cause i know you’re not a lot to follow this (quite empty) blog.
And let’s hope Gork will fix this !
Edit : Gork be praised ! It’s all been fixed !
The final chapter in the swashbuckling Skull and Shackles adventure path is now available to be played on OCTGN! This adventure is the final hurrah for your pirate characters, so make sure to enjoy every second of it!
However, if you want more fun on the high seas, I also added the promo scenario “The Land of the Blind”! (Access it by choosing “None” for Adventure Path and “None” for Adventure when choosing a scenario) You can play this scenario anytime after you’ve played through chapter 3 of Skull & Shackles.
Oh! I almost forgot, we’ve also figured out and fixed the card size issue, so cards should now show on the board in their correct size/orientation.
Happy (pirate) hunting!
You should now have access to Adventure 5: The Price of Infamy. Sorry this one took so long to get out, I’ve had a busy couple months and will continue to have busy months in the near future.
Luckily, I’ve almost got Adventure 6 ready to push live as well, so that should happen in the next week or so.
Also, a recent update to OCTGN has caused all cards to display in an awkward portrait orientation (stretching and shrinking landscape scans). I am working on this issue (it will involve some tweaking that I don’t know how to do as of yet, but I’m learning, I promise!) Hopefully I’ll have this fixed for the Adventure 6 update.
It’s been a long time since I extracted some stats, so now that the second stimhack league is over, I have finally done another one. This time the number of games is more than 400.000 which is bringing my spreadsheet editor to its knees while preparing it for anonymizing.
You can find the latest export raw data here
I’ve also gone ahead and separated the Second Stimhack league (SHL2) stats as well. This is about 4000 very competitive games for the period of November 2014 – January 2015
Latest update (1.3.5.x) has finally scripted jobs. This means that every time you finish a job shootout (or press F10 as the job leader when nobody has defended), the game will ask you if the job was successful, and it it was, it will actually go ahead and script the results. An ambush will ace the mark. A Coach will give you money if successful or give money to your opponent is unsuccessful etc.
Also, jobs have now been scripted to actually move your posse next to the Mark. This should make it easier to tell who is joininf for your opponent.
Finally your job posse will be sent home booted automatically after a job, even if that is after a shootout.
The latest MTG game update includes a few bug fixes, and vastly improves the Planes and Schemes to support OCTGN’s custom-sized cards. A new image pack has been created for the currently available Planes and Schemes, and also includes the 10 promo cards not previously available on OCTGN! NOTE: Install the Planes and Schemes Update Pack AFTER you install the image packs from the torrent (if you’re installing images for the first time), otherwise the planes will appear rotated.
Hey Boyz, wat’ya doing ?
News flash : the greater good is now even greater !
Will the online meta change drastically with the arrival of Aun’chi and a tons of great cards for all factions (except maybe Chaos, but hey, they have Ku’gath now ! )
I also made a few changes to the size of planets and tokens so it’s no longer streched.
As always, documentation and censored image pack can be found here
feel free to comment or point me to any problem you have with the plugin.
Cya Boyz !
Order and Chaos has been finally rezzed! Apologies for taking longer than usual, but…life happened.
I pushed this without testing extensively in multiplayer scenarios, so a bug or two might have slipped through. Please lemme know if you find any.
I also should have fixed the annoying bug where you lost control of your remote server cards after the runner accessed them.
- Titan Transnational: Will always put an agenda counter. I don’t see why not and it will speed up play.
- Constellation Protocol: Manual use
- Mark Yale, credit for spending Agenda Counter is manual use. When using his ability to spend agenda counters, he gives you automatically 3 credits (2 for ability + 1 for trait)
- Space Camp: After it’s triggered, double click on any of your cards to add an advancement counter.
- Wormhole: Manually use the ICE you want after using Wormhole
- Housekeeping: Just announces to remind the runner. Runner should trash on their own.
- Satellite Grid: not automated. You’ll have to take care of the relevant effects manually.
- The Twins, doesn’t check ICE sameness
- Sub Boost: Double click on the sub boost to end the run
- Dedicated Technician Team: Manual use. Double click to remove a credit
- Edward Kim: Manual use but is mandatory, so make sure you do it.
- Itinerant Protesters: Manual Tracking (for now)
- Knifed/Spooned/Forked: You can use them to trash ICE if the corp is too slow. Target ICE and Double-Click
- Eater: Will put marker to remind you, but will not prevent access. Just select 0 cards.
- Hivemind: Cannot make it host the viruses everywehre, so if you want to spend them for something (e.g. Datasucker), just drag the marker there, or target that ICE and DC Hivemind to transfer the Virus counter.
- Progenitor has 3 MU of RAM, but don’t host more than 1 proggie.
- Archives Interface: Manual Use. Do it before accessing
- Qianju PT: Manual use for starting the effect
- The dummy Sac. Clone card won’t trash itself when used. Will fix later.